Sunday, April 21, 2024




In 1994, while seated in my childhood backyard, I found myself contemplating deep thoughts when a song idea suddenly emerged. 

Despite the tranquility of suburban Sydney, I grappled with feelings of invisibility and profound depression due to the traumas endured in my childhood home. Despite these challenges, I developed a heightened awareness of spirituality and reality's subtler layers. 

Years of trauma had resulted in chronic inflammation, leading me on a desperate quest for relief. My prayers were answered during a year caring for a family of Black Swans from March 2022 to March 2023. Amidst the strain, I stumbled upon a Facebook ad for a product named "Liquid Gold," promising energy, sleep improvement, and reduced inflammation. 

Intuitively drawn to it, I felt a connection, reminiscent of a poem I wrote in 1994, about moving into The Golden Age. After patiently awaiting its availability in Australia, I finally purchased my first bottle in March 2023. Experiencing a remarkable release from inflammation in just three weeks, I regretted not ordering it sooner directly from the USA when I first learned about it.


GOLDEN AGE Version 1
©Louise Davidson ....1994

We're moving toward completion,
I've heard The Angels say,
They say the worlds transforming
Into the Golden Age.

I've heard The Angels talking
About the dawning of new days,
Walking with the Traveller
Through the Golden Age

PRE CHORUS:
“This world is by reflection”, they say. “It's all inside you.” 
You see and hear yourself in everyone else.

CHORUS:
So look around at your surrounds,
Do you let the world bring you down.
Look around and see what you need to see need to see if you want to be free.

This world is by reflection they say

I've heard The Angels talking
About the dawning of new days,
Walking with the Traveller
Through the Golden Age

Truth is the only way to set yourself free walk on into the Golden Age
moving with your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment